Wednesday 11 February 2015

Do I get enough exercise?

Every week I do exercise. From Monday to Sunday, I run some days. At school I have P.E. twice a week. I play football. I play football in the playground too. I swim every Friday.Some days I run  around my town.I go cycling too. At the weekend I play with my cats and I run.I think I do 1 or 2 hours of exercise in a day.When I do exercise I feel good with myself and and I sleep well.  
                               
      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment